Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Boy sees girl.....

Well it is nice to know that people are people all over the world.
Yesterday at one of my classes, I was delighted to see, one of my
young women students enter the class, in a not too mini black silk
mini skirt, beige chiffon blouse, with diamond decollete and contact
lenses. She looked really nice. It is hard for me to say that she looked
pretty, because the Asian look is so different from the Israeli or British,
but she looked very attractive and that she had certainly made the most
of herself. Here in China, boob jobs are not popular, the girls being
afraid to put themselves under the 'knife', but push up bras are booming
business. So with her breasts up, her legs exposed, this girl was disturbing
my class, as my male students couldn't take their eyes off her. Their 'eyeballs'
had landed smack on the table and rested there for a while. Please understand,
that under no circumstances did she look cheap, but really nice.

I am waiting for the summer to come, to see what kind of fashions will be
hitting the streets. For all in all, even though the girls dress well and have
girlish bodies, their style of clothing at times has me feeling that they are
out of proportion. Short double breasted jackets, bomber style or belted and
pulled in sharply at the waist, gives an impression of a hoop and slightly odd.

I remember well once teaching in one of the large hi tech companies in Israel,
when one of my students entered in mini shorts and a skimpy top, that just
about covered the necessities. Considering myself pretty unshockable, I admit
I was more than a little taken aback at such an open display of 'where what you
want', because I wondered if anyone, male or female, managed to get any work done that day.

So here, for the first time, I saw sexiness with class, at the Chinese hi tech and
it was an interesting look at how keeping within the lines of propriety, she was still able to turn a few heads or more.

No comments: