Friday, July 4, 2008

I'm back!!! Did you miss me??

I read something interesting this week about 'mosquitoes' - it is the pregnant females that want our blood! They need it for their eggs!
The protein that they leave in our bodies and attacks our immune
system, develops and becomes inflamed and starts to itch.

Be careful, those of you who like to wear bright colors and expose your
skin, they are crazy for perfume and sweet smelling shampoo as well as
the two aforementioned.

What puts them off is vitamin B1 and 2, they just don't like it, but it won't
bother your friends, garlic is good too, but beware that will be a no starter
for anything you might have planned! Final tip, fans keep them away too.

What can you do, you can use anthistamine cream or menthol, peppermint or eucalyptus oil and the least effective calamine lotion and
vinegar! Don't forget if you scratch it will lead a lifelong scar!

As for me, thankfully electricity is cheap here, so I can leave the air condition on all night and the mosquitoes only attack me during the
day!!!

No comments: